Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome!

I know I'm starting this a little late; I'm already into my second semester here in Japan. So I figured it was about time I started a real, mature blog and whatnot.

I'm sitting in my dorm's lounge right now, supposed to be memorizing Japanese vocabulary words for a quiz tomorrow, but instead I asked my friend for help on my blog's name. I have to give him credit for coming up with the term "Procrasturbation" though. (Thanks Tim!) I did come up with the twist all by myself which, if I can say so myself, is perfect. My biggest vice. I don't know how I get to this point whenever a big test or quiz is coming up, but every time I find myself up until the wee hours of the night, procrasturbating away. I just can't help it! でも,単語はまだ勝ってない。
...
On another note, I'm getting so used to Japan, and I don't want that to happen! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy everyday here. Maybe I should travel around more. Actually, the best time I had while in Japan was the 2 weeks I went traveling to Hokkaido and Tokyo...

Well, I look forward to sharing my funny, interesting stories with you all, and hope you enjoy!

Let the Procrasturbation Ensue!

1 comment: